Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The new ride!!


Thank you Trek-Fischer and Race Pace Bikes out of Baltimore for the sweet new ride.  Today was my first day on it and it's great!  I'm looking forward to riding it this year.  Race day is just around the corner (Sunday) and the weather looks to be decent.  This race is notorious for anything from beautiful sunshine to cold, blowing snow.  We'll see what shows up on Sunday.  Our team is ready to go and we are hungry for an early season win!  My back/glute has been holding up well and I'm doing everything I can (yoga, pt, chiro, massage, stretching blah, blah, blah) to keep it healthy.  Sunday will be a good test for it.  In the meantime, I'm looking forward to Erin flying in tomorrow to hang with me until next Monday!  Out for now....food is calling!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very pro stem mount smack on the HS, good start to becoming a pro...must be the yoga. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete